Rockspace AC2100 Router Setup
People honestly have become tired of using modems because they do not provide them with the desired internet speed to perform their online tasks. In this case, routers come into the picture. WiFi routers are known to provide internet access even in those areas of the homes that have no WiFi service. Particularly, people have been turning to the Rockspace AC2100 router because of its first-rate performance. In order to get full advantage of this networking device, one needs to do Rockspace AC2100 router setup.
Thankfully, in this guide, we have talked about the different methods using which performing Rockspace AC2100 router setup will become a piece for you. Read on.
Rockspace AC2100 Router Setup via Manual Method
Following these guidelines will help you to perform Rockspace AC2100 router setup using the re.rockspace.local web address:
- First of all, find an available wall socket in your house.
- Once found, plug your Rockspace AC2100 router into it.
- Press the power button. This will turn on your device.
- After that, connect the router and the existing modem.
- Turn on your computer and gain access to an internet browser.
- In the address bar of your internet browser, insert re.rockspace.local.
- The minute you press the Enter key, the login page will appear.
- Enter the default admin credentials.
- Click on the Log In button.
- Soon the Rockspace AC2100 router setup wizard will appear.
Walk through the on-screen instructions to complete the Rockspace AC2100 setup process with the help of the manual method.
Rockspace AC2100 Router Setup via RS WiFi App
If you are a phone person rather than a computer person, then you need to use the RS WiFi app to setup Rockspace AC2100 router.
For a more detailed process, you can walk through these instructions:
- Unlock the mobile app.
- Download the RS WiFi app.
- Let it get installed properly.
- Avoid playing games on your mobile device during the installation process.
- Thereafter, create an account and log in.
- That can be done using the password and username of your AC2100.
- Go through the on-screen prompts.
In the blink of an eye, you will be able to perform Rockspace AC2100 router setup with the assistance of the RS WiFi app.
Reasons Behind Rockspace AC2100 Router Setup Issues
At times, users face Rockspace AC2100 setup issues while trying to configure the wireless router. In case you are also sailing in the same boat, then it might be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your Rockspace AC2100 router is not properly connected to the wall socket.
- You have connected the router and the modem using a wireless source.
- There is too much distance separating the networking device.
- By mistake, you entered the wrong web address.
- You did not make use of the correct login credentials.
- Your AC2100 router is kept near transmitting appliances.
- The computer you are using is infected with viruses.
So, these were some of the reasons behind the Rockspace AC2100 router setup issues. Now, you can follow the hacks given in the next section to get rid of them.
Troubleshooting Rockspace AC2100 Router Setup Issues
- First of all, if the socket to which your Rockspace router is connected is not damaged. In case it is, then waste no more connecting your AC2100 to another electrical outlet. That might work well for you.
- Consider switching the source of connection that you have used for the establishment of the connection between the networking devices. Use a wire to connect the router and the existing modem.
- In case the distance between the router and modem is more than necessary, then place them in proximity. Once done, check if you are able to walk through the Rockspace AC2100 router setup process with ease.
- Check the web address that you have used. In case it has typing errors, type it again in the address bar of your internet browser and then see if this worked for you. Also, avoid using the search bar for this thing.
- Prefer using only the correct admin login credentials to access the Rockspace AC2100 router setup wizard. Need to be certain regarding them? Well then, have a look at the ones given in the user manual. Thus, contact them now.
- In case you have kept your Rockspace AC2100 near transmitting appliances like refrigerators, microwave ovens, etc, then you have got to change its location to get out of the mess that you are currently in.
- Last, but not least, check if your computer is infected with viruses. In case it is, it is recommended that you install antivirus software on it to get rid of them once and for all.
After walking through these troubleshooting hacks, surely you will be able to do Rockspace AC2100 router setup with ease. On the off chance, you are not able to, contacting our technical experts is recommended.