A Guide to Perform Rockspace Mesh WiFi Extender Setup
Rockspace mesh WiFi extender is one of the best devices to consider in today’s modern era of technology. This tiny device has grabbed many eyeballs. It provides its users with an uninterrupted internet range to access within the home premises. However, to avail seamless internet connectivity, there is a need to perform a Rockspace WiFi extender setup.
Wondering how to configure Rockspace mesh WiFi extender? Wonder no more! You are on the right blog. Here, you will get two simple methods through which you can easily perform the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process with ease.
Methods to Perform Rockspace Mesh WiFi Extender Setup
There are two methods through which you can easily configure Rockspace mesh WiFi extender. They are as follows:
- Rockspace WiFi extender setup using the manual method
- Rockspace WiFi extender setup using the WPS method
Now, we will provide you with instructions for both methods one by one. Continue reading!
Rockspace Mesh WiFi Extender Setup via Manual Method
Step1: Place your Rockspace WiFi extender and router in the same room. Once you are done, power on the extender and wait for the LED on it to become stable.
Step2: Now, take an Ethernet cable. Using it, connect your Rockspace WiFi extender and router properly.
Step3: Switch on a computer or laptop.
Step4: Launch an internet browser.
Once you are done, type re.rockspace.local in the address bar and press Enter.
Step5: You will be prompted to log in to your Rockspace mesh WiFi extender.
Step6: Fill in the default login details of your device.
Step7: Click Log In and follow the on-screen Rockspace WiFi extender setup instructions.
Although the configuration process of your Rockspace mesh WiFi extender isn’t a big deal, 4 out of 5 users encounter issues while initiating and completing the process. If you are also amongst them and don’t want to configure your Rockspace WiFi extender using the manual method, follow the instructions highlighted below and know the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process using the WPS method.
Rockspace Mesh WiFi Extender Setup Using the WPS Method
Step1: Plug your Rockspace WiFi extender into a working wall outlet near your existing router.
Step2: Power on the extender and ensure to provide it with a steady power supply during the configuration process.
Step3: Press the WPS button on your Rockspace mesh WiFi extender and wait for a couple of minutes.
Step4: Thereafter, press the WPS button on your existing router as well.
Fab! The Rockspace WiFi extender setup process has been successfully done using the WPS method.
Fix Rockspace Mesh WiFi Extender Setup Issues
- Maybe your Rockspace WiFi extender is not receiving a continuous power supply. Also, there are chances that the wall plug into which your Rockspace extender is plugged is damaged. So, replace the wall socket and let your extender receive a steady power supply.
- Ensure to update your internet browser and skip using the private window.
- Do not use the search bar for entering re.rockspace.local.
- Too much distance between your Rockspace extender and router also gives setup-related issues. To get the issue fixed, lessen the distance between the devices right away.
- Place your existing router in open. Yes, you read it right! The router’s WiFi signals are very important for the extender to work well and to complete the Rockspace WiFi extender setup process smoothly.
- Get access to the correct Rockspace extender login details. Refer to its manual regarding the same
- Poor internet connectivity also leads to Rockspace extender setup issues. For this, get in touch with your ISP. If you find that the internet-connectivity issue persists from his end, ask him to fix it as soon as possible so that you can complete the Rockspace extender setup process.
The Rockspace mesh WiFi extender setup instructions provided in this blog will surely goingto give you configuration success. On the off chance that you don’t find them helpful, get in touch with us right away. We assure you that, by having a word with our technical executives, you will surely get the Rockspace WiFi extender setup success via re.rockspace.local or using the WPS method.
Thank you for giving your precious time for reading this 5-minute read!